- We collect information about you:
– when you contact us directly to enquire about our services. Usually we get this information by phone or email.
– when you submit the Enquiry Form from our website.
- If you contact us directly, at the time of your enquiry, we collect your name, email and telephone number. If a booking is made, further information may be required, like your address, credit card details or special requirements.
- We use this information only to provide our accommodation services. We do not use it for marketing purposes.
- We do not share this information with anybody else unless it is required to provide an additional service on request, like booking a taxi or a table in a restaurant.
- This information is controlled by Dr Hamish Dougall at Dunskiag Steading. We keep the information in a personal computer password protected. Information is routinely backed up using DropBox. No information is stored online.
- Usually the booking information is retained in case you wish a return visit. You have the right to know the private details we keep about you and request that we delete them.